Each and every speech and expert talk at FKOM aimed at promoting SAP’s digital framework, a structured framework to digitalize the entire value chain of their customers in 25 industries. In order to develop and implement a digitalization strategy SAP considers six areas:
- SAP HANA platform – It is the foundation, an open platform where customers and partners can develop and deliver (cloud) applications and solutions.
- Human Capital Management – Tools (SuccessFactors, SAP Fiori, Fieldglass) to manage the workforce lifecycle and drive engagement among employees and contractors.
- Customer Engagement & Commerce – Tools for marketing, sales and service (SAP Hybris, SAP C4C) to ensure a seamless customer experience at any time in the customer journey.
- Business Networks – Tools (Concur, Ariba, Fieldglass) to break down the silo of the own four walls and drive collaboration with suppliers.
- Internet of Things – Tools (like predictive analytics, Hadoop) to collect big data to create business insights and derive new business models.
- The Digital Core (SAP S/4 HANA) – It is the new generation of ERP bringing together business innovation, process optimization and real-time big data analytics.
Part of SAP’s 2016 Vision for Victory is a set of core values to which SAP employees (and partner) are committing in order to serve customers best:
- Tell it like it is
- Stay curious
- Embrace differences
- Keep the promise
- Build bridges, not silos
Are you ready for 2016? Start your digital business now!